This section contains dynamically generated content. Its purpose may vary depending on the context. Please refer to the following content for more information.
Home School and Athletics Participation
1. Home School student-athlete notifies Collierville Schools by August 1st of current school year their intentions to participate in athletics and completes the "Intent to Home School" document and returns to Student Services
Sonya Spencer-Odeneal, Student Services: 145 W. Poplar, Collierville, TN 38017, Phone: 286-6394
2. Student Services confirms student-athlete lives in district
4. Student-athlete parent must then sign "Indemnity Agreement" and return to Building AD/School Principal
5. Building AD completes the Home School Eligibility Report and notifies student-athlete of approval/denial
6. Student-Athlete will then contact Head Coach for tryout information