RETURN TO ATHLETICS AND ACTIVITIES
Updated: July 27, 2020
MEETING: Thursday, May 27th at 11am, Community Room
June 1 Voluntary summer athletics and activities may resume in group settings
· Dragon Fly Max account created and all forms completed for all participants (Required to pass check-in)
· Physical dated on or after April 15, 2019 required for summer activity on file (Required to pass check-in)
- A physical dated on or after April 15, 2020 is required for the first official practice date or on the first date of the new school year.
· Hand sanitizer required upon entrance and exit of facility
· Completed screening questionnaires kept on file until further notice
· Temperature check for all participants – temperature recorded on screening questionnaire
· Hygiene supplies (soap and paper towels) provided in restrooms
· Locker rooms off-limits for gatherings
· Equipment adjusted to permit six-feet physical distancing
· Indoor activities/instruction of groups of less than 10 people.
· Outdoor activities/instruction of groups of less than 50 people
· One person per basketball goal involving shooting activity (no team/group play)
· Groups avoid physical contact and contact outside their own group
· Equipment cleaned and sanitized before, during and after each use
· Student-athletes provide own water containers. Water fountains off-limits
· Students are to exit facility immediately at the conclusion of workout. Coaches may leave when all players exit.
· Enhanced sanitation and cleaning measures at the discretion of the coaching staffs
June 22 – July 5 TSSAA Dead Period
July 6 Voluntary summer athletics and activities may resume following same guidelines as above